Oraqix: 30 reports
Active ingredients: lidocaine; prilocaine
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common Oraqix side effectsOraqix side effects
All Oraqix side effects from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Oraqix and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you take Oraqix?
- Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you
- Subscribe to monitor Oraqix
- Volunteer or get paid with your care experience as a Care Guide
Analysis tools (to study 526 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- What to expect when you take Yasmin and have Bacterascites?
- What to expect when you take Sirolimus and have Leukopenia?
- Will you have Frostbite with Claudication?
- What to expect when you take Singulair and Gaba
- Will you have Hiv Test Positive with Benadryl?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who have Claudication and Frostbite?
- Support group for people who take Benadryl and have Hiv Test Positive?
- Support group for people who take Seroquel and have Chemical Burn Of Skin?
- Support group for people who take Cialis and have Bedsore?
- Support group for people who take Golytely and have Polyp?
- My doctor has prescribed Losartan HCTZ for my high blood pressure. Has anyone experienced weight...
- Just started taking moringa today will update as I go looking for great things from this product
- I was diagnosed with multiple myeloma a week ago. I’m 35 and have been on Keppra for 3 years. I...
- LOOKING for answers for my brother in law. Has been fighting bone marrow failure for about...
- I make my own yoghurt during the last 1,5 year using pure acidophilus as a culture bacteria and now...
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.