Oraqix: 35 reports
Active ingredients: lidocaine; prilocaine
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials).
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common Oraqix side effectsOraqix side effects
All Oraqix side effects from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Oraqix and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you take Oraqix?
You are not alone:
Recent general studies
- Will you have Haematosalpinx with Halaven? - a second ago
- Will you have Blood Urine Present with Asthma? - 6 seconds ago
- Will you have Pancytopenia with Lithium Carbonate? - 7 seconds ago
- Imodium and Pantoprazole drug interaction - 9 seconds ago
- Will you have Blood Dyscrasia with Echinacea? - 11 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 50 year old man who takes Amlodipine, Vascepa, Bydureon Bcise, Valsartan - an hour ago
- A study for a 70 year old man who takes Imbruvica - an hour ago
- A study for a 53 year old woman who takes Anoro Ellipta - an hour ago
- A study for a 58 year old man who takes Phenylephrine Hydrochloride, Guaifenesin, Levothyroxine Thyroid - 2 hours ago
- Prediction of Lyrica for a 66 year old woman - 2 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.