Ortho evra: 29,122 reports
Active ingredients: ethinyl estradiol; norelgestromin
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
Number of reports submitted per year:
How effective is Ortho evra?
- Birth control - reported by 65 people
- Polycystic ovary disease - reported by 4 people
- Over-the-counter birth control - reported by 3 people
Alternative drugs to Ortho evra
Most common Ortho evra side effectsOrtho evra side effects
All Ortho evra side effects from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Ortho evra and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you take Ortho evra?
You are not alone:
Recent general studies
- Gleevec and Safran drug interaction - a second ago
- Will you have Diabetic Retinal Oedema with Cymbalta? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Migraine Without Aura with Hydrochlorothiazide? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Migraine - Common with Hydrochlorothiazide? - 2 seconds ago
- Women aged 40-49 who have Panic Attack with Rogaine - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Headache - Migraine Without Aura with Hydrochlorothiazide? - 2 seconds ago
- Loxapine and Xibrom drug interaction - 3 seconds ago
- Skyla and Sprintec drug interaction - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Night Cramps with Humira? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Laryngitis with Taxol? - 4 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 40 year old man who takes Vyvanse, Lamictal - 9 minutes ago
- A study for a 73 year old woman who takes Claritin-d 24 Hour - 33 minutes ago
- A study for a 56 year old man who takes Brilinta - an hour ago
- A study for a 46 year old man who takes Curcuminoids, Ranitidine, Atorvastatin Calcium, Bayer Low Dose Aspirin (81mg Aspirin) - 8 hours ago
- A study for a 31 year old woman who takes Prazosin Hydrochloride, Tizanidine Hydrochloride, Cetirizine Hydrochloride, Omeprazole, Atorvastatin Calcium, Fluoxetine, Memantine, Gabapentin, Levothyroxine Thyroid, Vyvanse, Spironolactone, Modafinil, Linzess, Botox, Latuda - 10 hours ago
- A study for a 58 year old man who takes Lipitor, Effient, Metformin, Aspirin - 12 hours ago
- A study for a 66 year old man who takes Sensipar - 13 hours ago
- A study for a 71 year old woman who takes Seroquel Xr - 15 hours ago
- A study for a 71 year old man who takes Tamsulosin Hydrochloride, Desvenlafaxine Succinate, Vesicare, Truvada, Methylprednisolone, Tramadol, Valacyclovir, Tramadol Hydrochloride And Acetaminophen, Provigil, Cyclobenzaprine Hydrochloride, Simvastatin, Pantoprazole, Lisinopril - 16 hours ago
- A study for a 66 year old woman who takes Melatonin, Unisom - 17 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.