Ortho evra: effectiveness, side effects, alternatives
Ortho evra: ethinyl estradiol; norelgestromin
We study 29,256 Ortho evra users. The information eHealthMe analyzes includes:- Effectiveness of Ortho evra
- 138 alternative drugs to Ortho evra
- 2,933 Ortho evra side effects and drug interactions
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 700+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
Number of reports submitted per year:
How effective is Ortho evra?
Alternative drugs to the conditions Ortho evra treats:
Compare Ortho evra with similar drugs, by side effects and effectiveness:
Common Ortho evra side effects:
- Vaginal bleeding between periods (5,833 reports)
- Pulmonary embolism (1,982 reports)
- Headache (1,491 reports)
- Deep venous thrombosis (1,452 reports)
- Breast pain (1,174 reports)
Ortho evra side effects by duration, gender and age:
- Ortho evra side effects (29,107 reports)
Browse all side effects of Ortho evra:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Ortho evra interactions:
- Ortho evra and Zoloft (287 reports)
- Ortho evra and Albuterol (268 reports)
- Ortho evra and Synthroid (257 reports)
- Ortho evra and Zyrtec (252 reports)
- Ortho evra and Allegra (235 reports)
- Ortho evra and Wellbutrin (201 reports)
- Ortho evra and Ibuprofen (188 reports)
- Ortho evra and Paxil (165 reports)
- Ortho evra and Claritin (158 reports)
- Ortho evra and Tylenol (156 reports)
Browse all interactions between Ortho evra and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you take Ortho evra?- You can start a phase IV clinical trial to monitor Ortho evra safety and effectiveness.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 700+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference. Browse all drugs on eHealthMe.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Vyvanse and Meloxicam drug interaction - 4 seconds ago
- Metformin and Amylase Decreased - 21 seconds ago
- Sennosides and Generalised Oedema - 26 seconds ago
- Ms Contin and Anastomotic Stenosis - 27 seconds ago
- Prednisolone and Lung Cancer - Non-Small Cell - 34 seconds ago
- Accutane and Dexamethasone drug interaction - 52 seconds ago
- Ranitidine Hydrochloride and Piperacillin drug interaction - 53 seconds ago
- Emend and Symproic drug interaction - 56 seconds ago
- Epinephrine and Hydramine drug interaction - a minute ago
- Flexeril and Mycosis Fungoides - a minute ago