Paclitaxel: 30,827 reports
Active ingredients: paclitaxel
Number of reports submitted per year:
How effective is Paclitaxel?
- Breast cancer - reported by 4 people
Alternative drugs to Paclitaxel
Most common Paclitaxel side effectsPaclitaxel side effects
All Paclitaxel side effects from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Paclitaxel and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Experience matters! A new approach to health care:
Do you take Paclitaxel?
- Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you
- Subscribe to monitor Paclitaxel
Analysis tools (to study 526 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who take Paclitaxel (4 members)
- Will you have Post Concussion Syndrome with Multiple Sclerosis?
- What to expect when you take Soma and have Nasal Allergies?
- Will you have Erectile Dysfunction with Verapamil Hcl?
- Will you have Belching with Brintellix?
- Will you have Chest Tightness with Talacen?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who have Multiple Sclerosis and Post Concussion Syndrome?
- Support group for people who take Verapamil Hcl and have Erectile Dysfunction?
- Support group for people who take Brintellix and have Belching?
- Support group for people who take Talacen and have Chest Tightness?
- Support group for people who have Pseudomyxoma Peritonei and Yolk Sac Tumor Site Unspecified?
- I woke up with laryngitis which progressed to bronchitis. It took weeks for me to recover however...
- Hi. I’m a 33 year old woman and recently started taking singulair for allergies under my doctors...
- My name is Fred and I am having increased depression and anxiety since being put on Cellcept. I was...
- I am taking Premarin for 25 years Two years ago developed angiodema
- Hi, my name is Diane. Has anyone had severe loss from this. I have two copies of the gene. Seeking...
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.