Paclitaxel: effectiveness, side effects, alternatives
We study 67,558 Paclitaxel users. The information eHealthMe analyzes includes:- Effectiveness of Paclitaxel
- 29 alternative drugs to Paclitaxel
- 5,076 Paclitaxel side effects and drug interactions
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
Number of reports submitted per year:
How effective is Paclitaxel?
- Breast cancer - reported by 4 people
Alternative drugs to the conditions Paclitaxel treats:
Compare Paclitaxel with similar drugs, by side effects and effectiveness:
Common Paclitaxel side effects:
- Breathing difficulty (5,058 reports)
- Agranulocytosis (4,284 reports)
- Diarrhea (4,276 reports)
- Fatigue (3,661 reports)
- Rashes (3,640 reports)
- Nausea and vomiting (3,519 reports)
- Fever (3,384 reports)
Paclitaxel side effects by duration, gender and age:
- Paclitaxel side effects (67,508 reports)
Browse all side effects of Paclitaxel:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Paclitaxel interactions:
- Paclitaxel and Carboplatin (29,222 reports)
- Paclitaxel and Cyclophosphamide (5,666 reports)
- Paclitaxel and Cisplatin (5,102 reports)
- Paclitaxel and Avastin (5,029 reports)
- Paclitaxel and Ondansetron (3,276 reports)
- Paclitaxel and Docetaxel (3,179 reports)
- Paclitaxel and Herceptin (3,111 reports)
- Paclitaxel and Dexamethasone (3,008 reports)
- Paclitaxel and Ranitidine (2,840 reports)
- Paclitaxel and Gemcitabine (2,466 reports)
Browse all interactions between Paclitaxel and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you take Paclitaxel?- You can start a phase IV clinical trial to monitor Paclitaxel safety and effectiveness.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference. Browse all drugs on eHealthMe.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Lexapro and Jaundice - Yellow Skin - now
- Sutent and B-Lymphocyte Count Decreased - a second ago
- Veletri and Joint Swelling - a second ago
- Miralax and Occult Blood Positive - 3 seconds ago
- Eliquis and Electrolyte Imbalance - 3 seconds ago
- Propofol and Skin Induration - 3 seconds ago
- Excedrin and Intestinal Stenosis - 3 seconds ago
- Xigduo Xr and Belching - 4 seconds ago
- Vraylar and Voltaren drug interaction - 4 seconds ago
- Triamcinolone and Probiotics drug interaction - 7 seconds ago