Paclitaxel: 37,501 reports
Active ingredients: paclitaxel
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials).
Number of reports submitted per year:
How effective is Paclitaxel?
- Breast cancer - reported by 4 people
Alternative drugs to Paclitaxel
Most common Paclitaxel side effectsPaclitaxel side effects
All Paclitaxel side effects from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Paclitaxel and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you take Paclitaxel?
You are not alone:
Recent general studies
- Will you have Seasonal Allergy with Zometa? - now
- Will you have Weakness with Phenazopyridine Hcl Tab? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Muscular Weakness with Phenazopyridine Hcl Tab? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Muscle Fatigue with Phenazopyridine Hcl Tab? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Lack Of Strength, Muscle Weakness, Weakness with Phenazopyridine Hcl Tab? - 3 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 9 year old girl who takes Keppra - 13 minutes ago
- A study for a 40 year old woman who takes Zopiclone - 25 minutes ago
- A study for a 54 year old woman who takes Hydroxyzine - 45 minutes ago
- A study for a 41 year old man who takes Stelara - an hour ago
- A study for a 59 year old woman who takes Imodium - an hour ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.