Active ingredients: para - aminobenzoic acid (paba)
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
Do you take Padamate o?
You are not alone:
Recent general studies
- Bisoprolol Fumarate and Fludarabine Phosphate drug interaction - a second ago
- Will you have Leukemia - Hairy Cell with Mesalamine? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Bone Disorder with Pyridoxine Hcl? - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have Unresponsive To Stimuli with Vicodin? - 6 seconds ago
- Will you have Eye Irritation with Yaz? - 10 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 41 year old woman who takes Tecfidera - 37 minutes ago
- A study for a 56 year old woman who takes Simvastatin, Armour Thyroid - 2 hours ago
- Prediction of Klonopin, Geodon, Lamictal, Latuda for a 30 year old woman - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 56 year old woman who takes Simvastatin, Armour Thyroid - 3 hours ago
- Prediction of Prednisone for a 67 year old man - 3 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.