Active ingredients: para - aminobenzoic acid (paba)
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and find Care Guides.
Do you take Padamate o?
- Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you
- Subscribe to monitor Padamate o
- Volunteer or get paid with your care experience as a Care Guide
Analysis tools (to study 506 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Will you have Vaginal Erosion with Aggrenox?
- Will you have Stools - Watery with Pennsaid?
- What to expect when you have Gastritis and Dysphagia?
- Will you have Loose Bowel Movements with Pennsaid?
- Will you have Frequent Bowel Movements with Pennsaid?
- Will you have Diarrhoea with Pennsaid?
- Will you have Diarrhea with Pennsaid?
- Will you have Habitual Abortion with Spondylosis?
- Will you have Urination - Painful with Sonata?
- Will you have Painful Urination with Sonata?
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.