Active ingredients: peony
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
Do you take Paeonia alba?
You are not alone:
Recent general studies
- Concerta and Baci-Rx drug interaction - 2 seconds ago
- P-5-P and Exemestane drug interaction - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Diverticulum with Quinidine Gluconate? - 4 seconds ago
- Invega and Lacto Bacillus drug interaction - 4 seconds ago
- Cialis and Folic Acid drug interaction - 5 seconds ago
- Atacand Hct and Tag Alder drug interaction - 6 seconds ago
- Lo Loestrin Fe and Mirena drug interaction - 7 seconds ago
- Will you have White Blood Cells Urine Positive with Cetirizine Hydrochloride? - 7 seconds ago
- Modafinil and Radis drug interaction - 9 seconds ago
- Paxil and Kala Tulsi drug interaction - 10 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 82 year old man who takes Lyrica - 5 minutes ago
- A study for a 64 year old man who takes Amlodipine Besylate; Benazepril Hydrochloride - 43 minutes ago
- A study for a 62 year old woman who takes Losartan Potassium - 57 minutes ago
- A study for a 88 year old man who takes Tylenol, Azithromycin - an hour ago
- Prediction of Levonorgestrel;ethinyl;estradiol;ethinyl;estradiol for a 26 year old woman - 2 hours ago
- Prediction of Desogestrel; Ethinylestradiol; Ethinyl Estradiol for a 26 year old woman - 2 hours ago
- Prediction of Crestor for a 70 year old man - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 40 year old woman who takes Zoloft, Vivitrol - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 71 year old woman who takes Losartan Potassium, Levothyroxine Sodium, Lantus Solostar, Glimepiride, Tramadol - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 13 year old boy who takes Keppra, Strattera - 10 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.