Active ingredients: peony
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
Do you take Paeonia alba?
You are not alone:
Recent general studies
- Will you have Wpw with Exalgo? - now
- Will you have Acne with Carbamazepine? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Zits with Carbamazepine? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Pimples with Carbamazepine? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Acne Vulgaris with Carbamazepine? - 3 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 46 year old woman who takes Ambien, Probiotic, Nexium, Xanax - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 39 year old woman who takes Zoloft, Metformin - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 21 year old woman who takes Celexa, Concerta - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 20 year old woman who takes Retin-a - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 79 year old woman who takes Zocor, Garlic, Profen, Aspirin - 5 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.