Active ingredients: peony
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and find Care Guides.
Do you take Paeonia kavachensis?
- Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you
- Subscribe to monitor Paeonia kavachensis
- Volunteer or get paid with your care experience as a Care Guide
Analysis tools (to study 506 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Will you have Mastocytosis with Ankylosing Spondylitis?
- Will you have Mastocytoma with Ankylosing Spondylitis?
- Will you have Urticaria Pigmentosa with Ankylosing Spondylitis?
- Will you have Premature Rupture Of Membranes with Multiple Sclerosis?
- What to expect when you take Children'S Zyrtec Allergy and Albuterol Sulfate
- Will you have Vaginal Swelling with Aspirin?
- Will you have Dental Plaque with Femhrt?
- Will you have Chronic Inflammatory Demyelinating Polyneuropathy with Tavist-D?
- Will you have Serum Sickness with Timentin?
- Will you have Fallopian Tube Abscess with Ativan?
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.