Paeonia lactiflora: 4 reports
Active ingredients: peony
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common Paeonia lactiflora side effectsPaeonia lactiflora side effects
All Paeonia lactiflora side effects from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Paeonia lactiflora and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you take Paeonia lactiflora?
- Get paid with your care experience as a Care Guide
- Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you
Analysis tools (to study 615 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Venlafaxine Hydrochloride and Qualaquin drug interaction
- Will you have Spinal Stenosis with Vitamin E?
- Will you have Stuffy Nose with Allegra Allergy?
- Will you have Csd with Technivie?
- Will you have Lipase Increased with Timolol Maleate?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Venlafaxine Hydrochloride and Qualaquin
- Support group for people who take Vitamin E and have Spinal Stenosis?
- Support group for people who take Allegra Allergy and have Stuffy Nose?
- Support group for people who take Technivie and have Csd?
- Support group for people who take Timolol Maleate and have Lipase Increased?
- What to expect when you take Venlafaxine Hydrochloride and Qualaquin
- What to expect when you take Vitamin E and have Spinal Stenosis?
- What to expect when you take Allegra Allergy and have Stuffy Nose?
- What to expect when you take Technivie and have Csd?
- What to expect when you take Timolol Maleate and have Lipase Increased?
- A study for a 46 year old woman who takes Effexor, Prozac
- A study for a 31 year old woman who takes Liothyronine Sodium, Levothyroxine Sodium
- A study for a 59 year old woman who takes Buspirone Hcl, Citalopram Hydrobromide
- A study for a 46 year old woman who takes Hydroxyzine
- A study for a 27 year old woman who takes Effexor Xr
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.