Active ingredients: peony
Do you take Paeonia obovata? Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you
Analysis tools (to study 615 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Will you have Appendicitis with Fosamax?
- Will you have Belching with Aleve?
- Qsymia and Escitalopram drug interaction
- Will you have Overactive Thyroid with Botox?
- Will you have Diarrhoea with Protriptyline Hydrochloride?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Fosamax and have Appendicitis?
- Support group for people who take Aleve and have Belching?
- Support group for people who take Qsymia and Escitalopram
- Support group for people who take Botox and have Overactive Thyroid?
- Support group for people who take Protriptyline Hydrochloride and have Diarrhoea?
- What to expect when you take Fosamax and have Appendicitis?
- What to expect when you take Aleve and have Belching?
- What to expect when you take Qsymia and Escitalopram
- What to expect when you take Botox and have Overactive Thyroid?
- What to expect when you take Protriptyline Hydrochloride and have Diarrhoea?
- A study for a 44 year old man who takes Vitamin C, Allegra, Vitamin B1, Cod Oil
- A study for a 38 year old woman who takes Effexor Xr
- A study for a 44 year old woman who takes Lorazepam, Vitamin D3
- A study for a 32 year old woman who takes L-lysine
- A study for a 32 year old woman who takes Majorana Herb, Otrexup
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.