Active ingredients: peony
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 400+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and find Care Guides.
Do you take Paeonia obovata?
- Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you
- Subscribe to monitor Paeonia obovata
- Volunteer or get paid with your care experience as a Care Guide
Analysis tools (to study 506 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Will you have Hair Loss with Surmontil?
- Will you have Osteomyelitis with Rayos?
- Will you have Spinal Osteoarthritis with Rayos?
- Will you have Blood Creatinine Decreased with Prolia?
- Will you have Tooth Extraction with Rayos?
- Will you have Pancreatic Neoplasm with Rayos?
- Will you have Ileus Paralytic with Rayos?
- Will you have Rectal Haemorrhage with Rayos?
- Will you have Kawasaki Disease with Repatha?
- Will you have Acute Myeloid Leukaemia with Rayos?
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.