Paeoniae radix: 1 reports
Active ingredients: peony
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common Paeoniae radix side effectsPaeoniae radix side effects
All Paeoniae radix side effects from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Paeoniae radix and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you take Paeoniae radix? Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you
Analysis tools (to study 615 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Will you have Bladder Pain with Xalatan?
- Will you have Cad with Liver Oil?
- Will you have Renal Calculi with Remeron?
- Apidra and Bydureon drug interaction
- Will you have Drowsiness with Meclizine?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Xalatan and have Bladder Pain?
- Support group for people who take Liver Oil and have Cad?
- Support group for people who take Remeron and have Renal Calculi?
- Support group for people who take Apidra and Bydureon
- Support group for people who take Meclizine and have Drowsiness?
- What to expect when you take Xalatan and have Bladder Pain?
- What to expect when you take Liver Oil and have Cad?
- What to expect when you take Remeron and have Renal Calculi?
- What to expect when you take Apidra and Bydureon
- What to expect when you take Meclizine and have Drowsiness?
- A study for a 65 year old man who takes Entresto, Androgel
- A study for a 43 year old man who takes Lipidil, Crestor
- A study for a 67 year old woman who takes Inderal, Levothyroxine Sodium, Plant Sterols, Aciphex, Melatonin
- A study for a 64 year old woman who takes Prilosec
- A study for a 33 year old man who takes Omega 3
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.