Pantoprazole: effectiveness, side effects, alternatives
Pantoprazole: pantoprazole sodium
We study 260,175 Pantoprazole users. The information eHealthMe analyzes includes:- Effectiveness of Pantoprazole
- 58 alternative drugs to Pantoprazole
- 8,319 Pantoprazole side effects and drug interactions
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 700+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
Number of reports submitted per year:
How effective is Pantoprazole?
Alternative drugs to the conditions Pantoprazole treats:
Compare Pantoprazole with similar drugs, by side effects and effectiveness:
Common Pantoprazole side effects:
- Fatigue (23,971 reports)
- Breathing difficulty (19,398 reports)
- Drug ineffective (19,200 reports)
- Diarrhea (19,121 reports)
- Pain (18,076 reports)
- Chronic kidney disease (15,555 reports)
Pantoprazole side effects by duration, gender and age:
- Pantoprazole side effects (256,985 reports)
Browse all side effects of Pantoprazole:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Pantoprazole interactions:
- Pantoprazole and Prednisone (39,928 reports)
- Pantoprazole and Aspirin (31,324 reports)
- Pantoprazole and Amlodipine (27,319 reports)
- Pantoprazole and Furosemide (27,220 reports)
- Pantoprazole and Metformin (23,694 reports)
- Pantoprazole and Gabapentin (22,411 reports)
- Pantoprazole and Vitamin d (20,836 reports)
- Pantoprazole and Methotrexate (17,915 reports)
- Pantoprazole and Omeprazole (17,910 reports)
- Pantoprazole and Lopurin (17,891 reports)
Browse all interactions between Pantoprazole and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you take Pantoprazole?- You can start a phase IV clinical trial to monitor Pantoprazole safety and effectiveness.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 700+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference. Browse all drugs on eHealthMe.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Trimethoprim and Cytoxan drug interaction - 14 seconds ago
- Vicoprofen and Taxotere drug interaction - 16 seconds ago
- Duspatal and Sciatica - 17 seconds ago
- Dalfampridine and Intervertebral Disc Protrusion - 17 seconds ago
- Betamethasone Sodium Phosphate and Atropine drug interaction - 22 seconds ago
- Novolog and Janumet drug interaction - 35 seconds ago
- Nitroglycerin and Isoptin drug interaction - 37 seconds ago
- Bystolic and Avapro drug interaction - 53 seconds ago
- Flovent and Tobramycin drug interaction - 59 seconds ago
- Sulfamethoxazole and Tolterodine drug interaction - 59 seconds ago