Pediatric advil: effectiveness, side effects, alternatives
Pediatric advil: ibuprofen
We study 110 Pediatric advil users. The information eHealthMe analyzes includes:- Effectiveness of Pediatric advil
- Alternative drugs to Pediatric advil
- 246 Pediatric advil side effects and drug interactions
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Common Pediatric advil side effects:
Pediatric advil side effects by duration, gender and age:
- Pediatric advil side effects (108 reports)
Browse all side effects of Pediatric advil:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all interactions between Pediatric advil and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you take Pediatric advil?- You can start a phase IV clinical trial to monitor Pediatric advil safety and effectiveness.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Moslim MA, Sodeman TC, Nawras AT, "A Case of Suggested Ibuprofen-Induced Acute Pancreatitis", American journal of therapeutics, 2016 Nov .
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference. Browse all drugs on eHealthMe.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Benadryl and Abscess Management - a second ago
- Cannabis vs. Tranylcypromine Sulfate - 6 seconds ago
- Empirin and Dimetapp drug interaction - 8 seconds ago
- Fish Oil and Steatorrhea - 14 seconds ago
- Estratab and Vaginal Bleeding Between Periods - 23 seconds ago
- Leflunomide and Tendon Rupture - 23 seconds ago
- Advair Diskus 100/50 and Intervertebral Disc Degeneration - 23 seconds ago
- Zyrtec and Requip drug interaction - 24 seconds ago
- Toradol and Elmiron drug interaction - 26 seconds ago
- Imitrex and Burning Sensation - 40 seconds ago