Pravastatin sodium: 16,024 reports
Active ingredients: pravastatin sodium
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
Number of reports submitted per year:
How effective is Pravastatin sodium?
- High blood cholesterol - reported by 961 people
- Blood cholesterol decreased - reported by 19 people
- High blood pressure - reported by 16 people
- Cholestasis - reported by 7 people
- Hyperlipidaemia - reported by 7 people
Alternative drugs to Pravastatin sodium
Most common Pravastatin sodium side effectsPravastatin sodium side effects
All Pravastatin sodium side effects from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Pravastatin sodium and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you take Pravastatin sodium?
You are not alone:
Recent general studies
- Will you have Lactic Acidosis with Coumadin? - a second ago
- Will you have Vaginal Inflammation with Yohimbe? - a second ago
- Will you have Muscle Cramps Aggravated with Ranitidine Hydrochloride? - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Aids Encephalopathy with Pregabalin? - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Pharyngitis Streptococcal with Pytest? - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have Tongue Biting with Septra? - 5 seconds ago
- Intuniv and Wallwort drug interaction - 5 seconds ago
- Acyclovir and Jambol Tree drug interaction - 6 seconds ago
- Will you have Pharyngitis Streptococcal with Arava? - 7 seconds ago
- Zyprexa and Cortisone Acetate drug interaction - 8 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 46 year old man who takes Baclofen, Caffeine, Gabapentin - 4 minutes ago
- A study for a 65 year old man who takes Tamsulosin Hydrochloride, Glucosamine - 36 minutes ago
- A study for a 17 year old girl who takes Doxepin Hydrochloride, Lamictal, Effexor Xr, Remeron, Atarax - 58 minutes ago
- A study for a 32 year old woman who takes Vyvanse, Wellbutrin, Zanaflex - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 60 year old woman who takes Remicade - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 18 year old girl who takes Prednisone, Vitamin D - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 49 year old woman who takes Nuvigil - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 55 year old man who takes Finasteride, Flomax - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 47 year old woman who takes Indapamide - 12 hours ago
- A study for a 47 year old woman who takes Co-codamol - 12 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.