Pueraria mirifica: 4 reports
Active ingredients: kudzu
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common Pueraria mirifica side effectsPueraria mirifica side effects
All Pueraria mirifica side effects from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Pueraria mirifica and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you take Pueraria mirifica?
You are not alone:
Recent general studies
- Will you have Wernicke'S Disease with Dexilant? - 2 seconds ago
- D-Alanine and Yellow Chaste Weed drug interaction - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Hypertension - Essential with Cogentin? - 3 seconds ago
- Spiriva and Hamamelis Virginiana drug interaction - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Essential Hypertension with Cogentin? - 3 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 72 year old woman who takes Cymbalta, Seroquel - 13 minutes ago
- A study for a 72 year old woman who takes Cymbalta, Quetiapine Fumarate - 26 minutes ago
- A study for a 49 year old man who takes Amlodipine, Diltiazem Hydrochloride, Duloxetine Hydrochloride, Omeprazole, Lisinopril - an hour ago
- A study for a 67 year old woman who takes Losartan, Msm, Vitamin D3, Potassium Chloride, Glucosamine - an hour ago
- A study for a 66 year old woman who takes Bayer Low Dose Aspirin (81mg Aspirin), Atorvastatin Calcium, Prasugrel, Carvedilol - 3 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.