Rad001: effectiveness, side effects, alternatives
We study 185 Rad001 users. The information eHealthMe analyzes includes:- Effectiveness of Rad001
- Alternative drugs to Rad001
- 513 Rad001 side effects and drug interactions
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Common Rad001 side effects:
Rad001 side effects by duration, gender and age:
- Rad001 side effects (181 reports)
Browse all side effects of Rad001:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all interactions between Rad001 and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you take Rad001?- You can start a phase IV clinical trial to monitor Rad001 safety and effectiveness.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference. Browse all drugs on eHealthMe.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Inderal and Bruxism - now
- Femhrt and Swelling - 38 seconds ago
- Entyvio and Chronic Thyroiditis - 44 seconds ago
- Omeprazole and Qnasl drug interaction - 47 seconds ago
- Tamsulosin and Epipen drug interaction - 57 seconds ago
- Marijuana and Post Procedural Swelling - a minute ago
- Nifedipine vs. Sectral - a minute ago
- Adenosine and Paleness - a minute ago
- Clozapine and Electrocardiogram Qt Prolonged - a minute ago
- Oxcarbazepine and Muscle Rigidity - a minute ago