Ramipril: effectiveness, side effects, alternatives
We study 126,308 Ramipril users. The information eHealthMe analyzes includes:- Effectiveness of Ramipril
- 282 alternative drugs to Ramipril
- 8,536 Ramipril side effects and drug interactions
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
Number of reports submitted per year:
How effective is Ramipril?
Alternative drugs to the conditions Ramipril treats:
Compare Ramipril with similar drugs, by side effects and effectiveness:
Common Ramipril side effects:
- High blood pressure (8,258 reports)
- Breathing difficulty (8,189 reports)
- Fatigue (7,681 reports)
- Dizziness (6,630 reports)
- Diarrhea (6,490 reports)
- Hypotension (6,084 reports)
- Weakness (5,748 reports)
Ramipril side effects by duration, gender and age:
- Ramipril side effects (136,021 reports)
Browse all side effects of Ramipril:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Ramipril interactions:
- Ramipril and Aspirin (19,845 reports)
- Ramipril and Metformin (19,098 reports)
- Ramipril and Simvastatin (18,031 reports)
- Ramipril and Furosemide (15,843 reports)
- Ramipril and Amlodipine (15,153 reports)
- Ramipril and Pantoprazole (12,631 reports)
- Ramipril and Omeprazole (11,467 reports)
- Ramipril and Acetylsalicylic acid (9,361 reports)
- Ramipril and Allopurinol (8,363 reports)
- Ramipril and Clopidogrel (7,815 reports)
Browse all interactions between Ramipril and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you take Ramipril?- You can start a phase IV clinical trial to monitor Ramipril safety and effectiveness.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference. Browse all drugs on eHealthMe.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Catapres-Tts-1 and Hypothermia - 2 seconds ago
- Multaq and Pulmonary Toxicity - 4 seconds ago
- Acute Myeloid Leukaemia Aggravated and Enlarged Heart - 6 seconds ago
- Urination - Excessive At Night and drugs of ingredients of montelukast sodium - 19 seconds ago
- Diclofenac and Synjardy drug interaction - 19 seconds ago
- Normodyne and Diuril drug interaction - 20 seconds ago
- Timolol Maleate and Spinal Column Injury - 23 seconds ago
- Testosterone and Phenergan drug interaction - 29 seconds ago
- Tylenol and Ongentys drug interaction - 32 seconds ago
- Fentanyl Transdermal System and Abdominal Pain - 33 seconds ago