Ramipril: 71,670 reports
Active ingredients: ramipril
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials).
Number of reports submitted per year:
How effective is Ramipril?
- High blood pressure - reported by 1,007 people
- Blood pressure abnormal - reported by 75 people
- Blood pressure management - reported by 75 people
- Essential hypertension - reported by 25 people
- Heart attack - reported by 23 people
Alternative drugs to Ramipril
- High blood pressure
- Blood pressure abnormal
- Blood pressure management
- Essential hypertension
- Heart attack
Most common Ramipril side effectsRamipril side effects
All Ramipril side effects from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Ramipril and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you take Ramipril?
You are not alone:
- Buspirone Hcl and Biaxin Xl drug interaction
- Saccharomyces Boulardii and East India Root drug interaction
- Will you have Optic Neuritis with Gastritis?
- What to expect when you take Nasalcrom and Lipitor
- Will you have Skin Redness Or Inflammation with Zagam?
- Will you have Skin Rash with Zagam?
- Will you have Skin Lesion with Zagam?
- Will you have Rubor with Zagam?
- Will you have Rash Generalised with Zagam?
- Will you have Rash with Zagam?
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.