Renografin-76: effectiveness, side effects, alternatives
Renografin-76: diatrizoate meglumine; diatrizoate sodium
The information eHealthMe analyzes includes:- Effectiveness of Renografin-76
- Alternative drugs to Renografin-76
- Renografin-76 side effects and drug interactions
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
Do you take Renografin-76?- You can start a phase IV clinical trial to monitor Renografin-76 safety and effectiveness.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference. Browse all drugs on eHealthMe.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Hypothyroidism and Osgood-Schlatter Disease - 7 seconds ago
- Stelara and Muscle Spasms - 9 seconds ago
- Tizanidine Hydrochloride and Numbness And Tingling - 11 seconds ago
- Tegretol-Xr and Breast Discharge - 12 seconds ago
- Lotensin and Atherosclerosis - 16 seconds ago
- Fenofibrate and Haematemesis - 17 seconds ago
- Estraderm and Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease - 20 seconds ago
- Tegretol and Eyelid Twitch - 22 seconds ago
- Avodart and Presyncope - 24 seconds ago
- Risedronate Sodium and Pleurisy - 25 seconds ago