Rubraca: effectiveness, side effects, alternatives
Rubraca: rucaparib camsylate
We study 10,508 Rubraca users. The information eHealthMe analyzes includes:- Effectiveness of Rubraca
- Alternative drugs to Rubraca
- 1,576 Rubraca side effects and drug interactions
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 700+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Common Rubraca side effects:
- Fatigue (3,747 reports)
- Constipation (1,122 reports)
- Diarrhea (1,073 reports)
- Appetite - decreased (1,071 reports)
- Nausea and vomiting (1,059 reports)
- Thrombocytopenia (980 reports)
- Taste - impaired (978 reports)
Rubraca side effects by duration, gender and age:
- Rubraca side effects (10,508 reports)
Browse all side effects of Rubraca:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Rubraca interactions:
- Rubraca and Zofran (454 reports)
- Rubraca and Ondansetron (340 reports)
- Rubraca and Vitamin d (314 reports)
- Rubraca and Vitamin d3 (276 reports)
- Rubraca and Gabapentin (275 reports)
- Rubraca and Aspirin (257 reports)
- Rubraca and Magnesium (252 reports)
- Rubraca and Amlodipine (251 reports)
- Rubraca and Lisinopril (248 reports)
- Rubraca and Omeprazole (232 reports)
Browse all interactions between Rubraca and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you take Rubraca?- You can start a phase IV clinical trial to monitor Rubraca safety and effectiveness.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 700+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference. Browse all drugs on eHealthMe.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Melatonin and Invega Sustenna drug interaction - a second ago
- Epclusa and Zofran drug interaction - 5 seconds ago
- Lonsurf and Diclofenac Sodium drug interaction - 10 seconds ago
- Cialis and Profen drug interaction - 28 seconds ago
- Rogaine and Duac drug interaction - 29 seconds ago
- Vesicare and Systemic Lupus Erythematosus - 37 seconds ago
- Prevpac and Glyburide drug interaction - 46 seconds ago
- Trovan Preservative Free and Demadex drug interaction - 46 seconds ago
- Previfem and Hydroxyzine drug interaction - 48 seconds ago
- Effexor and Glaucoma - 51 seconds ago