Safflower oil: 23 reports
Active ingredients: safflower
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common Safflower oil side effectsSafflower oil side effects
All Safflower oil side effects from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Safflower oil and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you take Safflower oil?
You are not alone:
Recent general studies
- Will you have Pancytopenia with Iclusig? - a second ago
- Will you have Raynaud'S Syndrome with Lo Loestrin Fe? - a second ago
- Will you have Laboratory Test Abnormal with Fentanyl? - 3 seconds ago
- Rabeprazole and Losartan drug interaction - 3 seconds ago
- Atropine and Quaker Bonnet drug interaction - 4 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 63 year old man who takes Losartan, Zocor - 45 minutes ago
- A study for a 36 year old woman who takes Atarax - 54 minutes ago
- A study for a 60 year old woman who takes Tylenol, B Complex Vitamin, Prilosec Otc - an hour ago
- A study for a 18 year old girl who takes Spironolactone, Lithium Carbonate, Lamictal Xr, Abilify - an hour ago
- A study for a 46 year old woman who takes Allegra Allergy - an hour ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.