Sandostatin lar: 21,605 reports
Active ingredients: octreotide acetate
Peer to Peer mobile support
Peer support for this study is available on our Ginger Health app. It's free, anonymous and secure. The app is ideal for people taking multiple medications or having multiple conditions.
Number of reports submitted per year:
How effective is Sandostatin lar?
Alternative drugs to Sandostatin lar
Most common Sandostatin lar side effectsSandostatin lar side effects
All Sandostatin lar side effects from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Sandostatin lar and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you take Sandostatin lar?
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who take Sandostatin lar
- Use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Azkur D, Yoldas T, Toyran M, Kocabas CN, "A pediatric case of anaphylaxis due to octreotide", Asian Pacific journal of allergy and immunology, 2011 Dec .
- Saif MW, "Rheumatoid arthritis associated with the use of Sandostatin® LAR® depot in a patient with pancreatic neuroendocrine tumor", An association or a coincidence? The first case report, 2013 Jan .
Recent general studies
- Will you have Difficulty Falling Asleep with Purinethol? - now
- Janumet and Dade drug interaction - a second ago
- Auryxia and Neurontin drug interaction - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Spotting with Iron Deficiency Anemia? - 3 seconds ago
- Digoxin and Narcan drug interaction - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Diarrhea with Amrix? - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Stools - Watery with Amrix? - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Loose Bowel Movements with Amrix? - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Frequent Bowel Movements with Amrix? - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Diarrhoea with Amrix? - 4 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 65 year old woman who takes Trintellix, Ativan - 30 minutes ago
- A study for a 41 year old woman who takes Prevacid, Progesterone - an hour ago
- A study for a 34 year old woman who takes Zoloft, Nexplanon - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 30 year old woman who takes Toprol-xl, Lexapro, Abilify - 3 hours ago
- Prediction of Edarbi, Omeprazole for a 57 year old man - 11 hours ago
- A study for a 24 year old woman who takes Vyvanse, Lamictal Xr - 11 hours ago
- A study for a 67 year old man who takes Ambien, Cannabis Sativa - 12 hours ago
- A study for a 23 year old man who takes Ipratropium Bromide - 12 hours ago
- A study for a 62 year old man who takes Lasix - 14 hours ago
- A study for a 46 year old man who takes Losartan Potassium, Divalproex, Mirtazapine - 14 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.