Sandostatin: 25,846 reports
Active ingredients: octreotide acetate
Peer to Peer mobile support
Peer support for this study is available on our Ginger Health app. It's free, anonymous and secure. The app is ideal for people taking multiple medications or having multiple conditions.
Number of reports submitted per year:
How effective is Sandostatin?
Alternative drugs to Sandostatin
Most common Sandostatin side effectsSandostatin side effects
All Sandostatin side effects from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Sandostatin and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you take Sandostatin?
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who take Sandostatin
- Use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Azkur D, Yoldas T, Toyran M, Kocabas CN, "A pediatric case of anaphylaxis due to octreotide", Asian Pacific journal of allergy and immunology, 2011 Dec .
- Saif MW, "Rheumatoid arthritis associated with the use of Sandostatin® LAR® depot in a patient with pancreatic neuroendocrine tumor", An association or a coincidence? The first case report, 2013 Jan .
Recent general studies
- Will you have Factitious Disorder with Vitamin D Deficiency? - now
- Will you have Skin Infection - Bacterial with Rosiglitazone Maleate? - now
- Will you have Cellulitis with Rosiglitazone Maleate? - now
- Will you have Pneumococcal Sepsis with Lexapro? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Ankle Swelling with Ziac? - 4 seconds ago
- Muirapuama and Yarrow drug interaction - 4 seconds ago
- Vivitrol and Nicotine drug interaction - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Neurologic Neglect Syndrome with Protonix? - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Abdominal Distension with Chlor-Trimeton? - 6 seconds ago
- Will you have Splenic Rupture with Vancomycin Hydrochloride? - 6 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 53 year old woman who takes Methotrexate, Levothyroxine Thyroid, Hydroxychloroquine Sulfate, Folic Acid - an hour ago
- A study for a 72 year old man who takes Norco - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 67 year old woman who takes Metoprolol Succinate, Prolia, Prednisone, Lisinopril And Hydrochlorothiazide, Synthroid, Calcium, Vitamin D - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 48 year old woman who takes Trazodone Hydrochloride, Gabapentin - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 73 year old man who takes Wellbutrin, Eliquis, Tiazac - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 78 year old man who takes Anoro Ellipta - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 27 year old man who takes Phentermine Resin 30, Ramipril, Pantoprazole, Effexor Xr - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 27 year old man who takes Phentermine Resin 30, Ramipril, Pantoprazole, Effexor Xr - 7 hours ago
- A study for a 31 year old woman who takes Humira, Omeprazole - 8 hours ago
- A study for a 32 year old woman who takes Lansoprazole, Metoclopramide, Fluoxetine - 9 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.