Sansert: effectiveness, side effects, alternatives
Sansert: methysergide maleate
We study 110 Sansert users. The information eHealthMe analyzes includes:- Effectiveness of Sansert
- Alternative drugs to Sansert
- 458 Sansert side effects and drug interactions
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Common Sansert side effects:
Sansert side effects by duration, gender and age:
- Sansert side effects (109 reports)
Browse all side effects of Sansert:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all interactions between Sansert and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you take Sansert?- You can start a phase IV clinical trial to monitor Sansert safety and effectiveness.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference. Browse all drugs on eHealthMe.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Olmesartan Medoxomil; Hydrochlorothiazide vs. Sertraline - 9 seconds ago
- Diprosone and Liver Disorder - 12 seconds ago
- Prednisone and Stable Angina - 28 seconds ago
- Arava and Foetal Distress Syndrome - 37 seconds ago
- Prolia and Apathy - a minute ago
- Glucophage and Hepatojugular Reflux - a minute ago
- Xanax and Anastomotic Stenosis - a minute ago
- Ms Contin and Pancreatitis Chronic - a minute ago
- Lactulose and Mental Status Changes - a minute ago
- Quinine Sulfate and Tequin drug interaction - a minute ago