Seroquel: effectiveness, side effects, alternatives
Seroquel: quetiapine fumarate
We study 115,227 Seroquel users. The information eHealthMe analyzes includes:- Effectiveness of Seroquel
- 106 alternative drugs to Seroquel
- 8,354 Seroquel side effects and drug interactions
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
Number of reports submitted per year:
How effective is Seroquel?
Alternative drugs to the conditions Seroquel treats:
Compare Seroquel with similar drugs, by side effects and effectiveness:
Common Seroquel side effects:
Seroquel side effects by duration, gender and age:
- Seroquel side effects (108,938 reports)
Browse all side effects of Seroquel:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Seroquel interactions:
Browse all interactions between Seroquel and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you take Seroquel?- You can start a phase IV clinical trial to monitor Seroquel safety and effectiveness.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Mati?, K., & Pele?, A. M. , "Drug-induced toxic hepatitis associated with the combination of quetiapine and fluphenazine: A case report", The European Journal of Psychiatry, 2018 Jan .
- Shah Z, Londhe V, "Influence of various media on the dissolution profiles of immediate-release quetiapine tablets in India", Dissolution Technologies, 2016 Feb .
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference. Browse all drugs on eHealthMe.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Bisacodyl and Convulsion - 2 seconds ago
- Aromasin and Herpes Zoster - 9 seconds ago
- Diflucan and Corneal Ulcer - 9 seconds ago
- Essential Tremor and Flank Pain - 12 seconds ago
- Lactulose and Arthritis Infective - 22 seconds ago
- Pepcid Complete and Simvastatin drug interaction - 29 seconds ago
- Diamox and Doxycycline drug interaction - 32 seconds ago
- Prednisolone and Nausea And Vomiting - 35 seconds ago
- Heparin and Raltegravir drug interaction - 38 seconds ago
- Ribavirin and Anal Inflammation - 40 seconds ago