Shallot side effects - from FDA reports
There are no side effects reported by people who take Shallot yet.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Peer to Peer mobile support
Peer support for this study is available on our Ginger Health app. It's free, anonymous and secure. The app is ideal for people taking multiple medications or having multiple conditions.
Shallot has active ingredients of onion.
No report is found.
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who take Shallot
- Use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
Recent general studies
- Will you have Ear Congestion with Rosuvastatin Calcium? - a second ago
- Will you have Virus Serology Test Positive with Somavert? - 2 seconds ago
- Pantoprazole Sodium and Passionflower drug interaction - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Bradyarrhythmia with Heparin? - 3 seconds ago
- Provigil and Kafocin drug interaction - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Hypopnea with Vyvanse? - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Radiation Pneumonitis with Aldactone? - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Myopathy Steroid with Cerezyme? - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Hypopnoea with Vyvanse? - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Muscle Twitching with Diastat? - 5 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 79 year old man who takes Valerian, Eliquis - an hour ago
- A study for a 71 year old woman who takes Primidone, Dilantin - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 10 year old boy who takes Quillivant Xr - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 71 year old woman who takes Sucralfate, Omeprazole - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 50 year old woman who takes Fluoxetine Hydrochloride, Metoprolol Tartrate, Hydrochlorothiazide, Omeprazole, Gabapentin - 6 hours ago
- Prediction of Warfarin Sodium, Prolia, Metoprolol Succinate, Lisinopril for a 72 year old woman - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 61 year old man who takes Baclofen - 7 hours ago
- A study for a 22 year old woman who takes Cymbalta, Lamictal - 7 hours ago
- A study for a 66 year old woman who takes Biotin - 10 hours ago
- A study for a 66 year old woman who takes Biotin - 11 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.