Shallot side effects - from FDA reports
There are no side effects reported by people who take Shallot yet.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials).
Shallot has active ingredients of onion.
No report is found.
You are not alone:
Recent general studies
- Will you have Feeling Abnormal with Ms? - now
- Xyrem and Mucinex Dm drug interaction - now
- Will you have Cranial Neuropathy with Bicalutamide? - a second ago
- Cefuroxime and Acetaminophen drug interaction - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Exophthalmos with Pravastatin Sodium? - 4 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 44 year old man who takes Fentanyl, Oxycodone - an hour ago
- A study for a 50 year old woman who takes Propranolol Hydrochloride, Zopiclone - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 22 year old woman who takes Yasmin - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 36 year old woman who takes Tecfidera - 5 hours ago
- Prediction of Latuda for a 35 year old woman - 5 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.