Shallot side effects - from FDA reports
There are no side effects reported by people who take Shallot yet.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our independent and original studies have been referenced on 400+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO.
Shallot has active ingredients of onion.
No report is found.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have side effects when taking Shallot? Share you experience to help people like you.
Analysis tools (to study 499 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Will you have Urinary Tract Infection with Cymbalta?
- Will you have Cough with Adderall?
- Will you have Hardening Of The Arteries with Zolpidem?
- Will you have Arthralgia with Absorica?
- Will you have Dystonia with Neoral?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Cymbalta and have Urinary Tract Infection?
- Support group for people who take Adderall and have Cough?
- Support group for people who take Zolpidem and have Hardening Of The Arteries?
- Support group for people who take Absorica and have Arthralgia?
- Support group for people who take Neoral and have Dystonia?
Recent Care Guides
- Kristen m (monthly rate: $25.00)
- Melanie a (monthly rate: $10.00)
- Stace karge (monthly rate: $10.00)
- Rick westfall (monthly rate: $10.00)
- Jayneynip (Free)
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.