Sitosterol: effectiveness, side effects, alternatives
Sitosterol: beta - sitosterol
We study 124 Sitosterol users. The information eHealthMe analyzes includes:- Effectiveness of Sitosterol
- Alternative drugs to Sitosterol
- 375 Sitosterol side effects and drug interactions
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Common Sitosterol side effects:
Sitosterol side effects by duration, gender and age:
- Sitosterol side effects (93 reports)
Browse all side effects of Sitosterol:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all interactions between Sitosterol and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you take Sitosterol?- You can start a phase IV clinical trial to monitor Sitosterol safety and effectiveness.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference. Browse all drugs on eHealthMe.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Tessalon and Tobrex drug interaction - 3 seconds ago
- Topiramate and Hepatitis C - 19 seconds ago
- Azathioprine and Cystitis Interstitial - 20 seconds ago
- Furosemide and Metabolic Function Test Abnormal - 20 seconds ago
- Nabumetone and Food Allergy - 20 seconds ago
- Rebetol and Increased Upper Airway Secretion - 21 seconds ago
- Byetta and Stools - Watery - 28 seconds ago
- Byetta and Diarrhea - 28 seconds ago
- Ziprasidone Hydrochloride vs. Vistaril - 35 seconds ago
- Omnaris and Betadine drug interaction - 38 seconds ago