Skelaxin: effectiveness, side effects, alternatives
We study 9,567 Skelaxin users. The information eHealthMe analyzes includes:- Effectiveness of Skelaxin
- 138 alternative drugs to Skelaxin
- 3,978 Skelaxin side effects and drug interactions
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
Number of reports submitted per year:
How effective is Skelaxin?
Alternative drugs to the conditions Skelaxin treats:
Compare Skelaxin with similar drugs, by side effects and effectiveness:
Common Skelaxin side effects:
- Pain (1,202 reports)
- Stress and anxiety (898 reports)
- Fatigue (793 reports)
- Headache (743 reports)
- Back pain (705 reports)
- Depression (684 reports)
- Breathing difficulty (682 reports)
- High blood pressure (631 reports)
Skelaxin side effects by duration, gender and age:
- Skelaxin side effects (8,705 reports)
Browse all side effects of Skelaxin:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Skelaxin interactions:
- Skelaxin and Nexium (1,146 reports)
- Skelaxin and Celebrex (1,136 reports)
- Skelaxin and Lyrica (1,054 reports)
- Skelaxin and Neurontin (992 reports)
- Skelaxin and Aspirin (932 reports)
- Skelaxin and Ambien (877 reports)
- Skelaxin and Cymbalta (827 reports)
- Skelaxin and Tramadol (819 reports)
- Skelaxin and Vioxx (796 reports)
- Skelaxin and Lipitor (755 reports)
Browse all interactions between Skelaxin and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you take Skelaxin?- You can start a phase IV clinical trial to monitor Skelaxin safety and effectiveness.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference. Browse all drugs on eHealthMe.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Lupron Depot vs. Loestrin 24 Fe - now
- Betapace Af and High Blood Pressure - a second ago
- Betapace Af and Weakness - 2 seconds ago
- Betapace Af and Hypotension - 4 seconds ago
- Betapace Af and Dizziness - 5 seconds ago
- Niaspan vs. Colestid - 7 seconds ago
- Cipro and Vaginal Discharge - 7 seconds ago
- Betapace Af and Fatigue - 7 seconds ago
- Betapace Af and Breathing Difficulty - 8 seconds ago
- Betapace Af and Nausea - 10 seconds ago