Stigmasterol: effectiveness, side effects, alternatives
Stigmasterol: beta - sitosterol
We study 3 Stigmasterol users. The information eHealthMe analyzes includes:- Effectiveness of Stigmasterol
- Alternative drugs to Stigmasterol
- Stigmasterol side effects and drug interactions
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Common Stigmasterol side effects:
Stigmasterol side effects by duration, gender and age:
- Stigmasterol side effects (2 reports)
Browse all side effects of Stigmasterol:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all interactions between Stigmasterol and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you take Stigmasterol?- You can start a phase IV clinical trial to monitor Stigmasterol safety and effectiveness.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference. Browse all drugs on eHealthMe.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Glivec and Fungal Sepsis - 3 seconds ago
- Transderm Scop and Cozaar drug interaction - 4 seconds ago
- Flovent and Nph Insulin drug interaction - 4 seconds ago
- Vincristine Sulfate and Myrbetriq drug interaction - 7 seconds ago
- Lortab and Tadalafil drug interaction - 9 seconds ago
- Amphotericin B and Sinus Congestion - 12 seconds ago
- Hydroxyzine and Multiple Drug Overdose Intentional - 12 seconds ago
- Peridex and Presbyacusis - 24 seconds ago
- Ozempic and Lomaira drug interaction - 25 seconds ago
- Velphoro and Niaspan drug interaction - 26 seconds ago