Striant: effectiveness, side effects, alternatives
We study 570 Striant users. The information eHealthMe analyzes includes:- Effectiveness of Striant
- Alternative drugs to Striant
- 271 Striant side effects and drug interactions
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Common Striant side effects:
- Heart disease (204 reports)
- Deep venous thrombosis (187 reports)
- Stroke (186 reports)
- Pulmonary embolism (185 reports)
- Pain (156 reports)
Striant side effects by duration, gender and age:
- Striant side effects (568 reports)
Browse all side effects of Striant:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Striant interactions:
- Striant and Delatestryl (503 reports)
- Striant and Androgel (497 reports)
- Striant and Fortesta (485 reports)
- Striant and Depo-testosterone (332 reports)
Browse all interactions between Striant and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you take Striant?- You can start a phase IV clinical trial to monitor Striant safety and effectiveness.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference. Browse all drugs on eHealthMe.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Myfortic and Squamous Cell Carcinoma - 6 seconds ago
- Tekturna vs. Calan - 6 seconds ago
- Bextra and Alanine Aminotransferase Increased - 11 seconds ago
- Roxicodone and Bipolar I Disorder - 14 seconds ago
- Micafungin and Aseptic Necrosis - 18 seconds ago
- Gilotrif and Nausea And Vomiting - 20 seconds ago
- Trihexyphenidyl Hydrochloride vs. Coq10 - 23 seconds ago
- Wellbutrin Sr vs. Oxcarbazepine - 23 seconds ago
- Afinitor and Subdural Haematoma - 27 seconds ago
- Fosrenol and Meniere'S Disease Aggravated - 28 seconds ago