Sublocade: effectiveness, side effects, alternatives
We study 4,060 Sublocade users. The information eHealthMe analyzes includes:- Effectiveness of Sublocade
- Alternative drugs to Sublocade
- 605 Sublocade side effects and drug interactions
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 700+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Common Sublocade side effects:
- Drug abuse (217 reports)
- Drug abuse and dependence (174 reports)
- Fatigue (134 reports)
- Drowsiness (103 reports)
Sublocade side effects by duration, gender and age:
- Sublocade side effects (4,055 reports)
Browse all side effects of Sublocade:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Sublocade interactions:
Browse all interactions between Sublocade and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you take Sublocade?- You can start a phase IV clinical trial to monitor Sublocade safety and effectiveness.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 700+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference. Browse all drugs on eHealthMe.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Multivitamin and Educational Problem - 6 seconds ago
- Vivitrol and Hand Fracture - 8 seconds ago
- Lactulose and Nipple Pain - 9 seconds ago
- Praluent and Gout - 18 seconds ago
- Bydureon Bcise and Injection Site Warmth - 19 seconds ago
- Zometa and Metastases To Breast - 24 seconds ago
- Flovent and Sneezing - 27 seconds ago
- Betoptic and Gabapentin drug interaction - 31 seconds ago
- Lorcet-Hd and Gaviscon drug interaction - 32 seconds ago
- Xeloda and Travatan drug interaction - 36 seconds ago