Synthroid: 170,727 reports
Active ingredients: levothyroxine sodium
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
Number of reports submitted per year:
How effective is Synthroid?
- Hypothyroidism - reported by 3,278 people
- Thyroid diseases - reported by 540 people
- Thyroid function test abnormal - reported by 540 people
- Chronic thyroiditis - reported by 348 people
- Hyperthyroidism - reported by 151 people
Alternative drugs to Synthroid
Most common Synthroid side effectsSynthroid side effects
All Synthroid side effects from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Synthroid and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you take Synthroid?
You are not alone:
Recent general studies
- Lamotrigine and Premarin drug interaction - now
- Will you have Skin Amp Subcutaneous Tissue Abscess with Jardiance? - now
- Will you have Taste - Impaired with Spiriva? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Loss Of Taste with Spiriva? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Dysgeusia with Spiriva? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Metallic Taste with Spiriva? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Dxm Overdose with Prednisone? - 2 seconds ago
- Taurine and Exforge drug interaction - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Nasal Congestion with Panic Disorder? - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have Nose - Congested with Panic Disorder? - 5 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 58 year old man who takes Lipitor, Effient, Metformin, Aspirin - 8 minutes ago
- A study for a 66 year old man who takes Sensipar - 42 minutes ago
- A study for a 71 year old woman who takes Seroquel Xr - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 71 year old man who takes Tamsulosin Hydrochloride, Desvenlafaxine Succinate, Vesicare, Truvada, Methylprednisolone, Tramadol, Valacyclovir, Tramadol Hydrochloride And Acetaminophen, Provigil, Cyclobenzaprine Hydrochloride, Simvastatin, Pantoprazole, Lisinopril - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 66 year old woman who takes Melatonin, Unisom - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 67 year old man who takes Hydrochlorothiazide - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 54 year old woman who takes Celexa - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 82 year old man who takes Gabapentin - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 45 year old woman who takes Paracetamol, Cymbalta - 7 hours ago
- A study for a 24 year old woman who takes Levoxyl - 8 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.