Tegretol-xr: effectiveness, side effects, alternatives
We study 1,665 Tegretol-xr users. The information eHealthMe analyzes includes:- Effectiveness of Tegretol-xr
- 49 alternative drugs to Tegretol-xr
- 2,424 Tegretol-xr side effects and drug interactions
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
Number of reports submitted per year:
How effective is Tegretol-xr?
Alternative drugs to the conditions Tegretol-xr treats:
Compare Tegretol-xr with similar drugs, by side effects and effectiveness:
Common Tegretol-xr side effects:
Tegretol-xr side effects by duration, gender and age:
- Tegretol-xr side effects (1,294 reports)
Browse all side effects of Tegretol-xr:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all interactions between Tegretol-xr and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you take Tegretol-xr?- You can start a phase IV clinical trial to monitor Tegretol-xr safety and effectiveness.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Puvanendran R, Teo HZ, "Case report of use of Black Cohosh for carbamazepine induced hot flushes in a post menopausal woman", Maturitas, 2017 Jun .
- Arshad F, Ladakhi Y, Khan MA, "A rare case of carbamazepine induced pancreatitis", International Journal of Students’ Research, 2013 Jul .
- Yava?o?lu I, Sarg?n G, Demirbulat A, "Carbamazepine and hematological malignancies", Turkish journal of haematology: official journal of Turkish Society of Haematology, 2013 Jan .
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference. Browse all drugs on eHealthMe.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Sweating Increased and drugs of ingredients of hydroxyzine hydrochloride - 9 seconds ago
- Provigil and Oxybutynin drug interaction - 9 seconds ago
- Evekeo vs. Risperdal - 13 seconds ago
- Valsartan and Neutrophil Count Decreased - 16 seconds ago
- Vanilla and Metronidazole drug interaction - 17 seconds ago
- Gabapentin and Carpal Tunnel Syndrome - 27 seconds ago
- Magnesium and Hypoventilation - 32 seconds ago
- Valium and Balanitis - 34 seconds ago
- Folic Acid and Hydrea drug interaction - 40 seconds ago
- Oncovin and Blood Alkaline Phosphatase Increased - a minute ago