Terazosin hydrochloride: 1,655 reports
Active ingredients: terazosin hydrochloride
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
Number of reports submitted per year:
How effective is Terazosin hydrochloride?
- Prostate examination abnormal - reported by 107 people
- Enlarged prostate - reported by 107 people
- High blood pressure - reported by 65 people
- Prostration - reported by 7 people
- Frequent or urgent urination - reported by 6 people
Alternative drugs to Terazosin hydrochloride
- Prostate examination abnormal
- Enlarged prostate
- High blood pressure
- Frequent or urgent urination
Most common Terazosin hydrochloride side effectsTerazosin hydrochloride side effects
All Terazosin hydrochloride side effects from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Terazosin hydrochloride and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you take Terazosin hydrochloride?
You are not alone:
Recent general studies
- Will you have Incisional Hernia with Metformin? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Myopathy with Ancef? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Interstitial Nephritis with Zoloft? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Tubulointerstitial Nephritis with Zoloft? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Nephritis - Interstitial with Zoloft? - 3 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- Prediction of Amlodipine, Dofetilide for a 81 year old man - an hour ago
- A study for a 47 year old woman who takes Depo-provera, Vitamin D3, Methocarbamol, Vitamin C, Buspar, Neurontin, Lexapro - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 76 year old man who takes Prednisone, Pravachol, Acyclovir, Zyrtec Allergy, Procardia Xl, Dapsone, Neoral - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 22 year old woman who takes Nuvaring - 6 hours ago
- Drug comparison of Sertraline, Zoloft for a 41 year old woman - 7 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.