Teril: effectiveness, side effects, alternatives
We study 14 Teril users. The information eHealthMe analyzes includes:- Effectiveness of Teril
- Alternative drugs to Teril
- 82 Teril side effects and drug interactions
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 700+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Common Teril side effects:
Teril side effects by duration, gender and age:
- Teril side effects (10 reports)
Browse all side effects of Teril:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all interactions between Teril and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you take Teril?- You can start a phase IV clinical trial to monitor Teril safety and effectiveness.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 700+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Puvanendran R, Teo HZ, "Case report of use of Black Cohosh for carbamazepine induced hot flushes in a post menopausal woman", Maturitas, 2017 Jun .
- Arshad F, Ladakhi Y, Khan MA, "A rare case of carbamazepine induced pancreatitis", International Journal of Students’ Research, 2013 Jul .
- Yava?o?lu I, Sarg?n G, Demirbulat A, "Carbamazepine and hematological malignancies", Turkish journal of haematology: official journal of Turkish Society of Haematology, 2013 Jan .
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference. Browse all drugs on eHealthMe.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Flexeril and Ritalin drug interaction - 15 seconds ago
- Maxalt and Cognitive Disorder - 21 seconds ago
- Claforan and Vision Blurred - a minute ago
- Methylprednisolone Acetate and High Blood Pressure - a minute ago
- Depakote Er and Prostate Cancer - 2 minutes ago
- Fluconazole and Tamiflu drug interaction - 2 minutes ago
- Cialis and Sertraline drug interaction - 3 minutes ago
- Amitiza and Promethazine drug interaction - 3 minutes ago
- Losartan and Restless Leg Syndrome - 4 minutes ago
- Epinephrine and Fentanyl drug interaction - 4 minutes ago