Timolol maleate: effectiveness, side effects, alternatives
Timolol maleate: timolol maleate
We study 8,665 Timolol maleate users. The information eHealthMe analyzes includes:- Effectiveness of Timolol maleate
- 26 alternative drugs to Timolol maleate
- 3,184 Timolol maleate side effects and drug interactions
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
Number of reports submitted per year:
How effective is Timolol maleate?
Alternative drugs to the conditions Timolol maleate treats:
Compare Timolol maleate with similar drugs, by side effects and effectiveness:
Common Timolol maleate side effects:
Timolol maleate side effects by duration, gender and age:
- Timolol maleate side effects (8,452 reports)
Browse all side effects of Timolol maleate:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Timolol maleate interactions:
Browse all interactions between Timolol maleate and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you take Timolol maleate?- You can start a phase IV clinical trial to monitor Timolol maleate safety and effectiveness.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference. Browse all drugs on eHealthMe.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Olmesartan Medoxomil and Pomalyst drug interaction - 2 seconds ago
- Claritin Reditabs and Seizures - 7 seconds ago
- Plavix and Ganglion - 7 seconds ago
- Compazine vs. Meclizine Hydrochloride - 7 seconds ago
- Omeprazole and Metastases To Abdominal Wall - 9 seconds ago
- Irbesartan and Probiotics drug interaction - 20 seconds ago
- Atrovent and Wheezing - 20 seconds ago
- Paxil vs. Fluvoxamine Maleate - 22 seconds ago
- Polaramine and Heart Palpitations - 22 seconds ago
- Dexilant and Undifferentiated Connective Tissue Disease - 32 seconds ago