Ultram side effects by duration, gender and age - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Side effects are reported by people who take Ultram. Common side effects include drug hypersensitivity among females, and abdominal pain among males.
The phase IV clinical study is created by eHealthMe based on 26,453 reports from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 700+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
26,453 people who take Ultram and have side effects are studied.
What is Ultram?
Ultram has active ingredients of tramadol hydrochloride. It is used in pain. Currently, eHealthMe is studying from 28,047 Ultram users.
Number of Ultram reports submitted per year:
Ultram side effects by time on the drug *:
Ultram side effects by gender *:
Ultram side effects by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Ultram?Personalize this study to your gender and age
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Mansour HM, "Tramadol and Disseminated Intravascular Coagulopathy: A Case Report", Medicine Science, 2015 Jan .
How the study uses the data?
The study is based on tramadol hydrochloride (the active ingredients of Ultram) and Ultram (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered.
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Ultram:
- Ultram (28,047 reports)
Common Ultram side effects:
- Pain: 2,429 reports
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 2,166 reports
- Headache (pain in head): 1,864 reports
- Breathing difficulty: 1,792 reports
- Weakness: 1,733 reports
All Ultram side effects from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 700+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Taxol and Faslodex drug interaction - 2 seconds ago
- Gemzar and Metastases To Chest Wall - 7 seconds ago
- Clindamycin Phosphate and Dymista drug interaction - 19 seconds ago
- Psyllium Husk and Evening Primrose Oil drug interaction - 19 seconds ago
- Carvedilol and Truvada drug interaction - 25 seconds ago
- Zithromax and Benylin drug interaction - 28 seconds ago
- Ravicti and Metabolic Acidosis - 40 seconds ago
- Estazolam and Respiratory Acidosis - 49 seconds ago
- Omeprazole and Fexofenadine Hydrochloride drug interaction - 57 seconds ago
- Diazepam and Tooth Extraction - a minute ago