Ureaphil: effectiveness, side effects, alternatives
We study 5 Ureaphil users. The information eHealthMe analyzes includes:- Effectiveness of Ureaphil
- Alternative drugs to Ureaphil
- Ureaphil side effects and drug interactions
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Common Ureaphil side effects:
Ureaphil side effects by duration, gender and age:
- Ureaphil side effects (3 reports)
Browse all side effects of Ureaphil:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all interactions between Ureaphil and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you take Ureaphil?- You can start a phase IV clinical trial to monitor Ureaphil safety and effectiveness.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference. Browse all drugs on eHealthMe.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Orencia vs. Prednisolone - now
- Vytorin and Tamsulosin drug interaction - 13 seconds ago
- Lactulose and Muscle Spasms - 18 seconds ago
- Cartia Xt and Erivedge drug interaction - 32 seconds ago
- Celecoxib vs. Dexamethasone - 38 seconds ago
- Fentanyl and Withdrawal Syndrome - 38 seconds ago
- Eliquis and Spectazole drug interaction - 44 seconds ago
- Epipen and Amoxicillin drug interaction - 44 seconds ago
- Diflucan and Diabetes - 52 seconds ago
- Tegretol and Constipation - 54 seconds ago