Verdeso: effectiveness, side effects, alternatives
We study 92 Verdeso users. The information eHealthMe analyzes includes:- Effectiveness of Verdeso
- Alternative drugs to Verdeso
- 312 Verdeso side effects and drug interactions
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Common Verdeso side effects:
Verdeso side effects by duration, gender and age:
- Verdeso side effects (92 reports)
Browse all side effects of Verdeso:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all interactions between Verdeso and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you take Verdeso?- You can start a phase IV clinical trial to monitor Verdeso safety and effectiveness.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference. Browse all drugs on eHealthMe.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Betamethasone Dipropionate and Metoclopramide drug interaction - 6 seconds ago
- Megestrol Acetate and Infed drug interaction - 17 seconds ago
- Cilostazol and Kidney Infection (Pyelonephritis) - 19 seconds ago
- Cosyntropin and Agranulocytosis - 24 seconds ago
- Lodine and Rosacea - 25 seconds ago
- Prasugrel and Consciousness - Decreased - 28 seconds ago
- Tymlos and Food Allergy - 31 seconds ago
- Abilify and Aceon drug interaction - 45 seconds ago
- Premphase and Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - 46 seconds ago
- Anzemet and Rheumatoid Arthritis - 47 seconds ago