Vytorin: effectiveness, side effects, alternatives
Vytorin: ezetimibe; simvastatin
We study 19,814 Vytorin users. The information eHealthMe analyzes includes:- Effectiveness of Vytorin
- 113 alternative drugs to Vytorin
- 4,376 Vytorin side effects and drug interactions
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
Number of reports submitted per year:
How effective is Vytorin?
Alternative drugs to the conditions Vytorin treats:
Compare Vytorin with similar drugs, by side effects and effectiveness:
Common Vytorin side effects:
Vytorin side effects by duration, gender and age:
- Vytorin side effects (19,123 reports)
Browse all side effects of Vytorin:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Vytorin interactions:
Browse all interactions between Vytorin and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you take Vytorin?- You can start a phase IV clinical trial to monitor Vytorin safety and effectiveness.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference. Browse all drugs on eHealthMe.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Bystolic and Vitamin B2 drug interaction - now
- Deep Venous Thrombosis and johnson and johnson covid vaccine - now
- Daklinza and Weakness - 6 seconds ago
- Ibuprofen and Sennosides drug interaction - 8 seconds ago
- Keppra and Difficulty In Walking - 15 seconds ago
- Ozempic and Dermatitis - Atopic - 17 seconds ago
- Lasix and Physical Disability - 17 seconds ago
- Ozempic and Eczema - 17 seconds ago
- Cipro and Ambien drug interaction - 26 seconds ago
- Atenolol and Tobrex drug interaction - 29 seconds ago