Westadone: effectiveness, side effects, alternatives
Westadone: methadone hydrochloride
We study 6 Westadone users. The information eHealthMe analyzes includes:- Effectiveness of Westadone
- Alternative drugs to Westadone
- Westadone side effects and drug interactions
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Common Westadone side effects:
Westadone side effects by duration, gender and age:
Browse all side effects of Westadone:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all interactions between Westadone and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you take Westadone?- You can start a phase IV clinical trial to monitor Westadone safety and effectiveness.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
Related publications that referenced our studies
- McFarlane SI, "Torsades de Pointes induced by Methadone and Clonazepam Use", , 2015 Jan .
- Ashkar AG, Goldberg T, Maraj I, Masters A, McFarlane SI, "Torsades De Pointes Induced by Methadone and Clonazepam Use", International Journal of Medical and Pharmaceutical Case Reports, 2015 Jan .
- McFarlane, S. I. , "Torsades de Pointes induced by Methadone and Clonazepam Use", , 2014 Jan .
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference. Browse all drugs on eHealthMe.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Klor-Con and Gastrointestinal Stromal Tumor - 4 seconds ago
- Ibrance and Pancytopenia Aggravated - 4 seconds ago
- Colace and Fibromyalgia - 5 seconds ago
- Herpes Zoster and Immune System Disorder - 10 seconds ago
- Bextra and Fibromyalgia - 14 seconds ago
- Gardasil and Hepatomegaly - 32 seconds ago
- Hydrochlorothiazide and Lamivudine drug interaction - 35 seconds ago
- Saxenda vs. Byetta - 40 seconds ago
- Kefzol and Promethazine drug interaction - a minute ago
- Cefadroxil and Oral Intake Reduced - a minute ago