White chestnut: effectiveness, side effects, alternatives
White chestnut: horse chestnut
The information eHealthMe analyzes includes:- Effectiveness of White chestnut
- Alternative drugs to White chestnut
- White chestnut side effects and drug interactions
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 700+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
Do you take White chestnut?- You can start a phase IV clinical trial to monitor White chestnut safety and effectiveness.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 700+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference. Browse all drugs on eHealthMe.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Sulfasalazine and Mavik drug interaction - 2 seconds ago
- Loraz and Mouth Ulcers - 12 seconds ago
- Apple Cider Vinegar and Atrial Fibrillation Aggravated - 13 seconds ago
- Vitamin A Palmitate and Hyponatremia - 13 seconds ago
- Metoprolol Tartrate and Xywav drug interaction - 19 seconds ago
- Plavix and White Blood Cell Count Decreased - 22 seconds ago
- Clopra and Losartan Potassium drug interaction - 35 seconds ago
- Rosuvastatin Calcium and Confusion - 43 seconds ago
- Levemir and Nervous System Disorder - 48 seconds ago
- Contrave and Cough - a minute ago