Wydase: effectiveness, side effects, alternatives
We study 101 Wydase users. The information eHealthMe analyzes includes:- Effectiveness of Wydase
- Alternative drugs to Wydase
- 124 Wydase side effects and drug interactions
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Common Wydase side effects:
Wydase side effects by duration, gender and age:
- Wydase side effects (100 reports)
Browse all side effects of Wydase:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all interactions between Wydase and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you take Wydase?- You can start a phase IV clinical trial to monitor Wydase safety and effectiveness.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference. Browse all drugs on eHealthMe.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Carbachol and Skin Odor Abnormal - 3 seconds ago
- Kelp and Eye Irritation - 3 seconds ago
- Catapres vs. Moduretic 5-50 - 7 seconds ago
- Nadolol And Bendroflumethiazide vs. Moduretic 5-50 - 8 seconds ago
- Lovastatin vs. Monopril-Hct - 10 seconds ago
- Multaq vs. Metoprolol Succinate - 10 seconds ago
- Morphine vs. Oxycodone 2.5/Apap 500 - 12 seconds ago
- Urinary Tract Infection and Testicular Pain - 14 seconds ago
- Feverfew and Abdominal Pain - 17 seconds ago
- Fluconazole and Oxycontin drug interaction - 19 seconds ago