Xeglyze: effectiveness, side effects, alternatives
The information eHealthMe analyzes includes:- Effectiveness of Xeglyze
- Alternative drugs to Xeglyze
- Xeglyze side effects and drug interactions
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
Do you take Xeglyze?- You can start a phase IV clinical trial to monitor Xeglyze safety and effectiveness.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference. Browse all drugs on eHealthMe.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Gemfibrozil and Aromasin drug interaction - now
- Ventavis and Drug Withdrawal Syndrome - a second ago
- Northera and Constipation - 2 seconds ago
- Candesartan Cilexetil and Blood Alkaline Phosphatase Increased - 4 seconds ago
- Commit and Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - 7 seconds ago
- Sumatriptan Succinate and Intestinal Obstruction - 11 seconds ago
- Aredia and Pulmonary Arterial Pressure Abnormal - 18 seconds ago
- Ciclopirox and Hydroxyzine Hydrochloride drug interaction - 23 seconds ago
- Kineret and Onychomadesis - 27 seconds ago
- Ileitis Aggravated and Hyperoxaluria - 36 seconds ago