Xeljanz: 57,356 reports
Active ingredients: tofacitinib citrate
Peer to Peer mobile support
Peer support for this study is available on our Ginger Health app. It's free, anonymous and secure. The app is ideal for people taking multiple medications or having multiple conditions.
Number of reports submitted per year:
How effective is Xeljanz?
- Rheumatoid arthritis - reported by 26 people
Alternative drugs to Xeljanz
Most common Xeljanz side effectsXeljanz side effects
All Xeljanz side effects from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Xeljanz and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you take Xeljanz?
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who take Xeljanz
- Use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
- Xeljanz vs Advil
- Xeljanz vs Aleve
- Xeljanz vs Enbrel
- Xeljanz vs Humira
- Xeljanz vs Ibu
- Xeljanz vs Imuran
- Xeljanz vs Lodine
- Xeljanz vs Lortab
- Xeljanz vs Lyrica
- Xeljanz vs Medrol
- Xeljanz vs Mobic
- Xeljanz vs Norco
- Xeljanz vs Ultram
- Xeljanz vs Vimovo
Recent general studies
- Will you have Tuberculosis Skin Test Positive with Ridaura? - now
- Will you have Calcitonin Secretion Disorder with Meclizine? - a second ago
- Will you have H2 Receptor Antagonists Poisoning with Keppra? - 2 seconds ago
- Nuvigil and Alprazolam drug interaction - 2 seconds ago
- Warfarin Sodium and Suprax drug interaction - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Lung Transplant Rejection with Orencia? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Eye Swelling with Augmentin? - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Facial Wasting with Cymbalta? - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have Serum Ferritin Abnormal with Omega-3? - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have Uterine Prolapse with Amrix? - 6 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- Prediction of Amitril, Biotin, Sertraline for a 28 year old woman - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 55 year old man who takes Niacin, Atorvastatin Calcium, Furosemide, Fenofibrate, Allopurinol, Carvedilol, Metformin - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 33 year old woman who takes Amlodipine Besylate, Prozac, Trileptal, Vyvanse, Metoprolol Succinate - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 24 year old woman who takes Reglan, Bentyl - 7 hours ago
- A study for a 61 year old woman who takes Humira, Calcium, Folic Acid, Paxil, Biotin, Methotrexate, Metformin - 7 hours ago
- A study for a 39 year old woman who takes Zoloft, Seroquel, Gabapentin - 8 hours ago
- A study for a 49 year old woman who takes Wellbutrin Sr, Mirena - 8 hours ago
- A study for a 69 year old man who takes Aricept - 10 hours ago
- A study for a 59 year old woman who takes Finasteride, Oxycodone, Methocarbamol - 10 hours ago
- Prediction of Phentermine for a 41 year old woman - 10 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.