Active ingredients: safflower
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials).
Do you take Zaffer?
You are not alone:
- Will you have Increased Appetite with Glutathione?
- What to expect when you have Meniscus Tears and Itching?
- Will you have Taeniasis with Bystolic?
- Will you have Nephrosis with Reclast?
- Will you have Nephrotic Syndrome with Reclast?
- Ganciclovir and Avastin drug interaction
- Will you have Endometrial Cancer with Simvastatin?
- Will you have Uterine Corpus Cancer with Simvastatin?
- Will you have Uterine Cancer with Simvastatin?
- Will you have Endometrial/Uterine Adenocarcinoma with Simvastatin?
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.