Zanaflex: effectiveness, side effects, alternatives
Zanaflex: tizanidine hydrochloride
We study 15,863 Zanaflex users. The information eHealthMe analyzes includes:- Effectiveness of Zanaflex
- 27 alternative drugs to Zanaflex
- 4,947 Zanaflex side effects and drug interactions
With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe enables everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor effectiveness after drugs are approved to the market. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ peer-reviewed medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
Number of reports submitted per year:
How effective is Zanaflex?
Alternative drugs to the conditions Zanaflex treats:
Compare Zanaflex with similar drugs, by side effects and effectiveness:
Common Zanaflex side effects:
Zanaflex side effects by duration, gender and age:
- Zanaflex side effects (14,778 reports)
Browse all side effects of Zanaflex:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Zanaflex interactions:
Browse all interactions between Zanaflex and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you take Zanaflex?- You can start a phase IV clinical trial to monitor Zanaflex safety and effectiveness.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference. Browse all drugs on eHealthMe.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Concerta and Body Temperature Increased - a second ago
- Avandia and Post Cholecystectomy Syndrome - a second ago
- Vancomycin Hydrochloride and Lactobacillus drug interaction - 2 seconds ago
- Phenytek and Abdominal Pain - 5 seconds ago
- Sulfatrim and Pelvic Abscess - 11 seconds ago
- Phrenilin and Heart Attack - 30 seconds ago
- Clarinex and Salivary Gland Pain - 48 seconds ago
- Sertraline and Impaired Driving Ability - 48 seconds ago
- Buprenorphine Hydrochloride and Ferrous Fumarate drug interaction - 50 seconds ago
- Naproxen and Tamoxifen Citrate drug interaction - 50 seconds ago