Zantac 25: 15 reports
Active ingredients: ranitidine hydrochloride
Peer to Peer mobile support
Peer support for this study is available on our Ginger Health app. It's free, anonymous and secure. The app is ideal for people taking multiple medications or having multiple conditions.
Number of reports submitted per year:
How effective is Zantac 25?
- Gastroesophageal reflux disease - reported by 4 people
Alternative drugs to Zantac 25
Most common Zantac 25 side effectsZantac 25 side effects
All Zantac 25 side effects from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Zantac 25 and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you take Zantac 25?
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who take Zantac 25
- Use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
- Zantac 25 vs Baclofen
- Zantac 25 vs Bentyl
- Zantac 25 vs Cimetidine
- Zantac 25 vs Claritin
- Zantac 25 vs Metoprolol tartrate
- Zantac 25 vs Nexium 24hr
- Zantac 25 vs Pepcid
- Zantac 25 vs Pepcid complete
- Zantac 25 vs Prednisone
- Zantac 25 vs Propulsid
- Zantac 25 vs Protonix
- Zantac 25 vs Singulair
- Zantac 25 vs Zyrtec
Recent general studies
- Will you have Constipation with Perforomist? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Stool Softener with Perforomist? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Lack Of Regular Bowel Movements with Perforomist? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Irregularity Of Bowels with Perforomist? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Constipation Aggravated with Perforomist? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Stool Softener Needs with Perforomist? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have T-Cell Lymphoma with Tessalon? - 3 seconds ago
- Errin and Xanax drug interaction - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Obsessive-Compulsive Personality Disorder with Altace? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Chronic Fatigue Syndrome with High Blood Pressure? - 4 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 21 year old woman who takes Focalin, Zoloft, Evekeo, Propranolol Hydrochloride, Latuda - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 22 year old man who takes Accutane - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 41 year old man who takes Lithium Carbonate, Adderall, Vyvanse, Wellbutrin Xl, Latuda - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 40 year old man who takes Ritalin, Ibu - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 41 year old man who takes Lithium Carbonate, Wellbutrin, Vyvanse, Salagen, Latuda - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 46 year old woman who takes Promethazine - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 28 year old woman who takes Amitriptyline Hydrochloride, Escitalopram, Pantoprazole - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 68 year old man who takes Pravastatin Sodium, Fenofibrate, Losartan, Carvedilol, Metformin, Prasugrel - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 26 year old woman who takes Wellbutrin Sr - 7 hours ago
- A study for a 41 year old woman who takes Propranolol Hydrochloride - 7 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.