Zantac 25: 15 reports
Active ingredients: ranitidine hydrochloride
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials).
Number of reports submitted per year:
How effective is Zantac 25?
- Gastroesophageal reflux disease - reported by 4 people
Alternative drugs to Zantac 25
Most common Zantac 25 side effectsZantac 25 side effects
All Zantac 25 side effects from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Zantac 25 and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you take Zantac 25?
You are not alone:
- Xian Si Zi and Acacia Catechu Heartwood Extract drug interaction
- Will you have Sinusitis with Psyllium?
- Will you have Sinusitis - Acute with Psyllium?
- Will you have Acute Sinusitis with Psyllium?
- Will you have Coronary Artery Spasm with Allergies?
- Will you have Paraparesis with Nausea And Vomiting?
- Will you have Sinus Infection with Psyllium?
- Will you have Polycystic Ovary Disease with Levaquin?
- Will you have Polyfollicular Ovarian Disease with Levaquin?
- Will you have Polycystic Ovaries with Levaquin?
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.