Active ingredients: southern prickly ash
Peer to Peer mobile support
Peer support for this study is available on our Ginger Health app. It's free, anonymous and secure. The app is ideal for people taking multiple medications or having multiple conditions.
Do you take Zanthoxylum clava-herculis?
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who take Zanthoxylum clava-herculis
- Use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
Recent general studies
- Will you have Nasal Mucosal Discoloration with Lipitor? - now
- Will you have Dark Tongue with Hypothyroidism? - now
- What to expect when you take Xeljanz Xr and Robaxin - now
- Boniva and B-12 drug interaction - a second ago
- Atripla and Radix Astragali drug interaction - a second ago
- Moringa and Radix Angelicae drug interaction - a second ago
- Will you have Kaposi'S Sarcoma with Fuchs' Dystrophy? - 2 seconds ago
- Amiodarone Hydrochloride and Makena Preservative Free drug interaction - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Eye Floaters with Doxy 100? - 2 seconds ago
- Metronidazole and Bextra drug interaction - 3 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 81 year old man who takes Coreg, Atenolol - 4 minutes ago
- A study for a 65 year old woman who takes Prednisone, Lisinopril - 53 minutes ago
- A study for a 62 year old woman who takes Maxalt - an hour ago
- A study for a 40 year old woman who takes Omeprazole - an hour ago
- Drug comparison of Mirtazapine, Seroquel, Tizanidine Hydrochloride for a 37 year old man - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 68 year old man who takes Lisinopril And Hydrochlorothiazide, Simvastatin - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 51 year old woman who takes Paracetamol - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 28 year old woman who takes Cannabis - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 89 year old woman who takes Aricept - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 82 year old woman who takes Lyrica, Baclofen, Cipro - 6 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.