Active ingredients: southern prickly ash
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials).
Do you take Zanthoxylum clava-herculis?
You are not alone:
- Paracetamol and Ca-A-Yupi drug interaction
- Azor and Omega-3 drug interaction
- Folic Acid and Eastern Arborvitae drug interaction
- What to expect when you take Trokendi Xr and have Idiopathic Or Primary Livedo Reticularis?
- Will you have Blood Pressure Management with Acetazolamide?
- Will you have Bp with Acetazolamide?
- Will you have Chronic Gastrointestinal Bleeding with Diphenhydramine Hydrochloride?
- Will you have Blood Pressure Abnormal with Acetazolamide?
- Will you have Blood Pressure Inadequately Controlled with Acetazolamide?
- Will you have Rash Follicular with Lisinopril?
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.