Active ingredients: chinese prickly ash
Peer to Peer mobile support
Peer support for this study is available on our Ginger Health app. It's free, anonymous and secure. The app is ideal for people taking multiple medications or having multiple conditions.
Do you take Zanthoxylum simulans?
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who take Zanthoxylum simulans
- Use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
Recent general studies
- Will you have Salivary Gland Cancer Stage Iv with Ativan? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Injection Site Extravasation with Multiple Myeloma? - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have Hyperaesthesia with Carbamazepine? - 5 seconds ago
- Viread and Egrifta drug interaction - 6 seconds ago
- Will you have Blood Pressure Orthostatic Decreased with Lisinopril? - 7 seconds ago
- Will you have Hemiplegic Migraine with Stress And Anxiety? - 9 seconds ago
- Will you have Pneumonia Fungal with Multiple Sclerosis? - 9 seconds ago
- Will you have Xanthoma with Carbatrol? - 9 seconds ago
- What to expect when you take Catapres and Temazepam - 11 seconds ago
- Will you have Joint Abscess with Coq? - 11 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- Prediction of Prednisone for a 45 year old woman - 18 minutes ago
- A study for a 30 year old woman who takes Junel 1.5/30, Tizanidine Hydrochloride, Remicade, Lexapro - 28 minutes ago
- A study for a 41 year old woman who takes Digitalis, Coumadin - 55 minutes ago
- A study for a 67 year old woman who takes Norvasc - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 28 year old woman who takes Propranolol Hydrochloride, Mirtazapine - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 76 year old man who takes Warfarin Sodium - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 65 year old woman who takes Nadolol, Synthroid - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 47 year old man who takes Tizanidine Hydrochloride, Duragesic-50, Xanax, Cymbalta, Provigil, Doxepin Hydrochloride, Fetzima - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 46 year old woman who takes Sulfasalazine, Arava - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 75 year old man who takes Lithium Carbonate - 7 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.