Zanthoxylum: 1 reports
Active ingredients: northern prickly ash
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials).
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common Zanthoxylum side effectsZanthoxylum side effects
All Zanthoxylum side effects from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Zanthoxylum and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you take Zanthoxylum?
You are not alone:
- Will you have Drowsiness with Lactobacillus Rhamnosus?
- Will you have Breathing Difficulty with Systolic Hypertension?
- Will you have Shortness Of Breath with Systolic Hypertension?
- Will you have Dyspnoea with Systolic Hypertension?
- Will you have Dyspnea with Systolic Hypertension?
- Will you have Difficulty In Breathing with Systolic Hypertension?
- Will you have Difficulty Breathing with Systolic Hypertension?
- Will you have Breathlessness with Systolic Hypertension?
- Will you have Plaque Psoriasis with Losartan?
- Will you have Short Of Breath with Systolic Hypertension?
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.