Zanthoxylum: 1 reports
Active ingredients: northern prickly ash
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common Zanthoxylum side effectsZanthoxylum side effects
All Zanthoxylum side effects from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Zanthoxylum and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you take Zanthoxylum?
You are not alone:
Recent general studies
- Will you have Gas - Belching with Abilify? - now
- Will you have Eructation with Abilify? - now
- Will you have Burping with Abilify? - now
- Will you have Belching with Abilify? - now
- Will you have Abdominal Neoplasm with Lexiscan? - a second ago
Recent personal studies
- Prediction of Eliquis for a 74 year old man - 37 minutes ago
- A study for a 20 year old woman who takes Brintellix, Concerta - 40 minutes ago
- A study for a 46 year old woman who takes Januvia - an hour ago
- A study for a 67 year old woman who takes Metformin - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 40 year old woman who takes Klonopin, Viibryd, Adderall 30 - 2 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.