Active ingredients: capsicum
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials).
Do you take Zanzibar pepper?
You are not alone:
Recent general studies
- Will you have Hepatic Cirrhosis with Seroquel? - now
- Will you have Chronic Kidney Disease with Pycnogenol? - a second ago
- Verapamil Hcl and Sumatriptan Succinate drug interaction - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Arterial Spasm with Ambien? - 6 seconds ago
- Will you have Premature Ejaculation with Wheat Grass? - 6 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 76 year old man who takes Tamsulosin Hydrochloride, Metformin Hydrochloride, Caffeine, Amlodipine, Hydrochlorothiazide, Multivitamin, Losartan Potassium, Glucotrol Xl - 4 minutes ago
- A study for a 33 year old woman who takes Vitamin B12, Protonix, Tecfidera, Junel Fe 1/20, Vitamin D3 - 40 minutes ago
- A study for a 43 year old man who takes Trazodone Hydrochloride - an hour ago
- A study for a 33 year old man who takes Trazodone Hydrochloride - an hour ago
- A study for a 53 year old man who takes Trazodone Hydrochloride - an hour ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.