Zea mays: 3 reports
Active ingredients: corn silk
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials).
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common Zea mays side effectsZea mays side effects
All Zea mays side effects from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Zea mays and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you take Zea mays?
You are not alone:
- Paroxetine and Badiana drug interaction
- Will you have Drowsiness with Biaxin?
- Will you have Somnolence with Biaxin?
- Will you have Sleepy with Biaxin?
- Will you have Sleepiness - During The Day with Biaxin?
- Will you have Sleepiness with Biaxin?
- Nyquil and Promacta drug interaction
- Will you have Hypersomnia with Biaxin?
- Will you have Frequent Or Urgent Urination with Benicar?
- Will you have Drowsiness, Hypersomnia, Sleepiness - During The Day, Somnolence with Biaxin?
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.